Monday, 24 October 2011

This season's MUST Have; The Chelsea Boot


Forget the army boots! This year for fall/winter it's all about chelsea boots (originally associated with horse riding but were also very much part of the 60's mod scene). Buy them flat, or with heel, patent or even velvet. Since they come in so many variations, how do you know if it's a chelsea boot? One easy tip is to look for the small elasticated band on the side. I cannot express how much I love these shoes! They are also a great way to do the Boy/Girl look that is really big at the moment. Not too sure how to wear them? Well depending on the style there are numerous ways of wearing them, but when in doubt always try to have that voluminous on top/skinny on bottom silhouette.               

Here are a few of my favourites:
Giuseppe Zanotti : Black or Blue
These are both absolute perfection in my eyes. But.....slightly out of my price range :(





TopShop: Heel or no heel
I love the first because I feel as if the heel height is just right; low enough for casual and high enough to dress up! I bought these last week and I've had so many compliments already. Not surprinsingly, these actually sold out three times already.
Asos: For those who can't go without stilettos


Keith Scarrott: Nothing beats classic

 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely perfect all the boots! great style!!
    kisses from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete